So I got my student loan on Saturday – yay me – and obviously I felt like I was flossing when I did my ASDA shop… I decided to buy a few different things; like the ingredients for a Stir Fry. So I bought:
- Chicken Breast Fillets
- ASDA Mixed Pepper Stir Fry
- ASDA Egg Noodles
- Hoisin Stir Fry Sauce
And there was a deal, 3 for £3 so that was great.
- First off I washed my Chicken Breast fillets in water with salt and vinegar.
- Then I cut off any bits I didn’t want. Then I diced the fillets and fried them until they were cooked.
- After in a wok (because my frying pan was too small) I put some oil in and then begun frying the egg noodles.
- After about a minute I added the mixed peppers.
- Then I added the chicken that was already cooked.
- Then I added the Hoisin sauce.
And then I was done. Quick, simple and easy!