I thought I’d do an eyebrow tutorial, don’t judge me for my poor iPhone quality camera though.
Here are the things I use:
- Mac eyebrow crayon – Spiked
- Colour Correcter – NC45
- Mac 242 brush
- MUA eyebrow pencil & brush
- Miss Sporty Clear Mascara
- Blending Sponge
- The first thing I do before I put on any makeup is put on primer. I use the Topshop Airbrush primer. I put that all over my face, using my fingers in an outward motion.
- Then I use the MUA eyebrow brush – which is double ended with an eyebrow pencil – and brush my eyebrows out.
- Then using the Mac eyebrow crayon in the colour spiked I outline the bottom of my brows and sometimes I outline the top of my brows (depending on how precise I want my brows to look)
- After I begin to lightly colour in my brows
- Once I have filled in my brows I then brush my brows again with the MUA eyebrow brush.
- Then using my Mac 242 brush I apply a small amount of colour corrector in the shade NC45 underneath my eyebrows (around the edges) and sometimes above my eyebrows but only if I’m wearing foundation so I can blend it.
- I then smooth out the colour correcter with the same 242 brush but if I need to blend it I use a blending sponge
- Finally I use Miss Sporty Clear Mascara to set my brows and keep them in place
And that is how I do my eyebrows.