I cannot believe that it’s already been a year since the Queen Bee – Beyonce – dropped her album Beyonce over night on itunes without having any promotion. I am a HUGE Beyonce fan (I mean, who isn’t) so I thought I’d dedicate this post to the infamous Beyonce.
Reasons why I love her:
1. She is an amazing role model. Since Destiny Child’s Beyonce has been a good role model. She was never provocative in order to sell or make good songs.
2. She is a mother and yet still is successful and gorgeous.
3. She is a wife, minus the last couple of years she has kept her marriage private and not publicized it to the world. Although there has been lots of cheating rumours, they have managed to keep a strong relationship.
4. She empowers women all over world. Her songs Run the World and Flawless, encourage empowerment for women.
5. She manages to shock the world with her material.
6. She has a sport line coming out with Topshop.
7. She is also an actress.
8. She’s the president of Parkwood Entertainment (a company she set up in 2008).
9. She is a feminist.
10. She is good to her fans.
Only a few weeks ago she released all her videos for her album on Youtube, so if you haven’t seen them you should definitely go check them out.
Drunk in Love
A few weeks ago she released a brand new song and video 7/11 and I am in LOVE!